Recipe by Carol :)
This dessert is also known as "Sex in a Pan". LOL. It's so good you'll want to have seconds. I got it from my good friend Sandra. :)
Top Review by HopeK
Awesome, but had a few suggestions. Don't try to use Crisco (as I did) instead of butter in the 1st layer - what a mess. I'd also double the 2nd layer, it did provide enough to spread but it was pretty thin in my 9x13 pan. Since the 2nd layer is my favorite part I'd double it next time. For the 3rd layer I used chocolate fudge flavored pudding - it didn't say how large ea. pkg. should be so I used what I had - 5.9oz each package - worked fine. Very good. Thanks for an easy one!!
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cool Whip, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 -2 cup Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first layer ingredients together and spread into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes.
- Mix together second layer and spread onto cooled first layer.
- Mix together third layer and spread on and refrigerate.
- Top with softened Cool Whip just before serving.
- Note: I've combined the baking and refrigerating time in the cooking time category.