Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the bestest cookies...I've been trying to find a perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe, I've found many ideas and tips and i think i came up with the perfect one...hope you all enjoy it!!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- set aside.
- Melt butter, blend in milk, vanilla, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Gradually add in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 6 minutes-- they will not look done-- allow to cool for about 2 minutes on sheets then move to wire racks.
After getting through a few initial questions I found these were indeed very soft and chewy cookies. It helped greatly to refrigerate the dough before baking the cookies. I had happy bunch of co-workers when I brought these to work.
I made these exactly by the directions. They looked off white and tasted awful. Is there a mistake in the recipe?