These are the bestest cookies...I've been trying to find a perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe, I've found many ideas and tips and i think i came up with the perfect one...hope you all enjoy it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3set aside.
- 4Melt butter, blend in milk, vanilla, brown sugar, and sugar.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 6Gradually add in flour mixture.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips.
- 8Bake for 6 minutes-- they will not look done-- allow to cool for about 2 minutes on sheets then move to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate chocolate chip cookies...soft and chewy :)
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 50.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g