These are the bestest cookies...I've been trying to find a perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe, I've found many ideas and tips and i think i came up with the perfect one...hope you all enjoy it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3set aside.
- 4Melt butter, blend in milk, vanilla, brown sugar, and sugar.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 6Gradually add in flour mixture.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips.
- 8Bake for 6 minutes-- they will not look done-- allow to cool for about 2 minutes on sheets then move to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate chocolate chip cookies...soft and chewy :)
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 50.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g