1 hr 10 mins
One bite and chocolate-chip-cookie lovers will know they have met their match! (This recipe is from the book "The Vegan Sourcebook".)
My Private Note
two inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Place the oats, flour, nuts, chocolate chips, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Stir with a wire whisk.
- 6Place the oil, maple syrup, water, and vanilla in a small mixing bowl and beat vigorously with a wire whisk until emulsified.
- 7Stir into the oat-flour mixture, mixing hust until everything is evenly moistened.
- 8Let sit 5 minutes.
- 9Drop slightly rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, about 1 inch apart.
- 10The dough will be crumbly.
- 11Flatten with your hand to 1/3-inch thick.
- 12Smooth the edges to make each cookie uniformly round, gently pressing the dough so that the cookies hold together.
- 13Bake one sheet at a time on the center shelf of the oven until cookies are lightly brown, about 18 minutes.
- 14Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- 15Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Chocolate-Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (667 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips