This is a Crisco recipe. I am sure everyone has it, but it truly is the best along with all the other recipes on the box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cream shortening and brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed of mixer for 2 minutes, or until light.
- 3Add egg, milk and vanilla, beating 1 minute, or until thoroughly blended.
- 4Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- 5Add to creamed mixture gradually, beating on low speed for 1 minute or just until blended.
- 6Stir in chips and pecans.
- 7Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet leaving about 3 inches between cookies.
- 8Bake at 375° for about 8-10 minutes.
- 9Cookies will still appear moist when baked.
- 10Cool 2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 145.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g