Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This is a mixture of a few recipes I saw on here... Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken and Creamy Italian Chicken... and added my own touch.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 (10 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- salt & pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- Warm Crock pot.
- De-bone chicken and cut into bit size pieces.
- Smash garlic and dice onion.
- Mix Italian Salad Dressing Mix with 2 cans of Chicken Broth.
- Add all of the Ingredients into your crock pot and cook on low for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours of cooking on low, mix the Cream Cheese with the Cream of Chicken Soup and pour in the crock pot.
- Cook for one hour on low.
- After one hour on low, thicken sauce to your liking with corn starch.
- Boil an 8 ounce bad of Wide Egg Noodles in 2 cans of Chicken Broth with 1 cup of water.
- Add Noodles to the crock pot and allow the noodles to absorb the sauce for 1/2 hour.
- Serve with whatever trips your trigger and be prepared to enjoy the Ultimate Chicken& Noodles!