- 1 cup softened butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the m& m candies.
- Place golf ball-sized dough portions 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.