1/2 Photos of The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
This looks so nice when it's done, with the cheese bubbling on top. And it tastes as good as it looks! You could also use left over cooked potatoes, sliced, instead of cooking them especially for this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes in a small saucepan until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, mushrooms and bacon until onions are clear and bacon is cooked.
- 3Drain potatoes and put into frying pan, cooking for another 2 minutes.
- 4Make sure ingredients are spread evenly over the pan and then pour eggs evenly over the base.
- 5Season with herbs, salt and pepper, to taste.
- 6Let cook for 2 minutes or until eggs start to set.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake under a grill until eggs are cooked and cheese is bubbling and brown (3-5 minutes).
- 8Serve with a tall glass of orange juice and some toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 278.6 mg
- Sodium 356.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 18.9 g