Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have just discovered smoothies....I know, I am shocked too. Each morning, I would mix my protein powder with milk, shake, and quickly drink it to get out of the house on time. But for the last year, what sits on my counter but a blender that has little smoothie mixing cups for what else....yeah, smoothies!!! So when I caught up to this fact, I started experimenting as I wanted it to stay thick for at least an hour and it had to be creamy. I also wanted to make a batch that would last for 4 days so that in the morning, all I have to do is add the smoothie mixture, any add in and ice. These never get watery. Very simple and I think they are fantastic.
- 4 cups milk, any kind or 4 cups coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pudding mix, sugar free any flavor
- 8 scoops protein powder
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- any fruit, nuts, peanut butter
- Mix milk, pudding and protein powder for 2 minutes or until combined and refrigerate.
- When you are ready for a shake, pour in one cup of the pudding mixture to your blender and add ice.
- **Flavor Ideas: When I mix chocolate pudding and chocolate protein powder, I add 2 tbsp of peanut butter. I also use banana pudding with vanilla powder and add in frozen strawberries or blueberries. The combinations are endless. Tomorrow I am trying vanilla pudding and vanilla powder with canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.