Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is delicious. My dad found it in a flyer from Sargento Cheese. Once the potatoes are cooked, this goes together quickly.
- 1587.57 g potatoes, cooked and cubed (can use frozen hash brown potato cubes)
- 946.36 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 473.18 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 226.79 g crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml sliced black olives
- Place potatoes in even layer in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine 3 cups cheese, mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl; spread mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle potato mixture with bacon, peppers and olives.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 35 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes more.
- Make-ahead tip: Recipe may be assembled up to 24 hours in advance. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes more.
This was a wonderful potato salad. I left out the olives and used red potatoes. I will be preparing this again. Prepared in memory of Eric.
So decadently good- had people in line at the potluck asking for the recipe. I left out the olives and added some minced celery.
This was oh so good! DD, who is a self-described potato freak, devoured most of it herself. I'll have to make it again soon when she isn't home so that I get more of it. I used russet potatoes and left the skin on.