Recipe by KelBel
This recipe is delicious. My dad found it in a flyer from Sargento Cheese. Once the potatoes are cooked, this goes together quickly.
- 1587.57 g potatoes, cooked and cubed (can use frozen hash brown potato cubes)
- 946.36 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 473.18 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 226.79 g crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in even layer in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine 3 cups cheese, mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl; spread mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle potato mixture with bacon, peppers and olives.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 35 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes more.
- Make-ahead tip: Recipe may be assembled up to 24 hours in advance. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes more.