Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I went to my friends to watch the U of L game and they had this dip. Now I make it for every party and everyone wants to know what is in it and how to make it. This ia a big crock pot size.
- 8 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 32 ounces sausage, roll
- fry sausage in skillet then drain.
- cut cream cheese in cubes and put in crock pot.
- Then add all other ingredients and let set and get warm.
I make a version of this with spicy sausage and my friends have labeled it "crack dip" becasue of its addictiveness. Delicious. Easy to make and then keep in the crock pot for a get together.