Recipe by Chemaine
My family has been making this recipe, since I can remember. We love this, and men/boys can't get enough of it! Good stick to your ribs meal.
Top Review by wowmarlene
This recipe is so easy and so tasty! I'm just learning to cook, at 24, and this is the first not-out-of-a-box dinner I feel confident making without help. I substituted lean ground turkey for the beef and low-sodium celery soup for the mushroom soup.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 1⁄2 ounces sweet corn, drained
- 40 tater tots, approx. (frozen)
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded (less if you don't like a ton of cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet brown the hamburger with the onions and garlic powder; drain.
- Place hamburger mixture in the bottom of your casserole dish. On top of that, layer your cream of mushroom soup. Next layer your drained sweet corn.
- Place your tater tots on top, one by one, trying to get it one layer deep, but as close together as possible.
- Next sprinkle as much of the cheese as you want on top.
- Bake for 1 hour.