Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the recipe that I know from my childhood, my mother makes it as well as my grandmother.
- 8 -10 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 -2 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crunched
- Prep all ingredients.
- Start with the lettuce in a gigantic bowl. Throw in the tomatoes, onion, olives, and kidney beans. Next,add the beef and cheese and bag of chips and throw on top. Last, add dressing, I use almost the whole bottle. MIx and serve!