1/1 Photo of The Trellis' Apricot-Almond Bread
1 hr 20 mins
This was a wonderful bread recipe from the Trellis restaurant in Williamsburg, VA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 350-degree oven, toast almonds on baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- 2In mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well.
- 4Add baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and extract.
- 5Beat until smooth and add flour 1/2 cup at a time alternately with sour cream.
- 6Beat until smooth, then add almonds and apricots.
- 7Place in buttered and floured 12" loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 1 hour.
- 9Allow to cool before removing from pans.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Trellis' Apricot-Almond Bread
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.6
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 386.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 56.3 g
- Protein 15.4 g