Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I call these the transormer cookies as they are the base recipe I use for the majority of the cookies I make....they all turn out great. I use it for white chocolate macadamian, chocolate and peanut butter, m&m, chocolat pecans etc....great base recipe that can be changed to suit your taste...or cravings
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup margarine (melted, COOLED)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (by choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour , baking soda -- set aside.
- In another bowl combine the margarine, egg, brown suga. Mix well. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in chips, nuts etc --
- Drop a heaping TBS of dough onto a cookie sheet leaving 2 1/2" between each.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until edges are harden and centers are still soft.