Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my family's favorite meals. We've had it for as long as I can remember and we still haven't figured out a name for it. We've always just called it "The Tomato Soup Recipe". Our family just loves it!
- 4 cups penne
- 3 (10 1/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 3 (10 1/4 ounce) cans water
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb sausage
- Brown sausage.
- Add penne, tomato soup, water, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer until noodles are cooked.
This recipe was so easy that I did not think it would be so delicious. I used turkey Italian Sausage for lower fat. This thick soup will be one of our favorite meals on a cold day when one desires a hearty old-fashioned taste.