Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this one and see if you can keep track of time!!
- 2⁄3 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Malibu rum
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄4 ounce raspberry cordial
- 2 cherries
- cracked ice
- Shake midori, malibu rum, pineapple juice and ice then strain into a 5oz cocktail or martini glass.
- Add raspberry cordial and blue curacao, garnish with cherry(ies) and serve.
- Enjoy! ;).
Fun! I agree with another reviewer in that this is "murky swampy" in color, yet tasty. Very good Fall drink! As you sip you can just feel the spent leaves blowing around you -- or is that a ghost blow blowing down your neck? Oh, oh, ooohhh! Thanks, Mommy Diva! Made for Aussie New Zealand Recipe Swap.
Great fun drink:) I love sweet ones and this made me watch my fave Halloweeny movie, The Rocky Horror Picture Show! Thanks!
The combo of green, blue & red make this a murky swampy colour, didn't stop me drinking it though..LOL, great combo together but very sweet. Thought that due to the colour once mixed, this would be a great one for Halloween. Thanks Chelle!