Recipe by Annacia
Vanilla, chocolate and coffee! YAY.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Outstanding! Once the scoops of ice cream had melted and blended with the creamy hazelnut coffee, I stirred it gently and formed a creamy, chocolately drink that was simply outstanding and one of the best coffee drinks I've had in a very long time. One was definitely not enough! Thanks Annacia. Made for "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups freshly-brewed hazelnut-flavored coffee
- 4 ounces whipping cream, freshly whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew the coffee, plus extra to drink, as desired.
- In 4 glass tumblers, place one scoop of the vanilla ice cream topped with the chocolate ice cream.
- Slowly pour the coffee over that, add a heaping tablespoon of the whipped cream and serve immediately.
- Of COURSE this can be doubled!