Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Vanilla, chocolate and coffee! YAY.
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups freshly-brewed hazelnut-flavored coffee
- 4 ounces whipping cream, freshly whipped cream
- Brew the coffee, plus extra to drink, as desired.
- In 4 glass tumblers, place one scoop of the vanilla ice cream topped with the chocolate ice cream.
- Slowly pour the coffee over that, add a heaping tablespoon of the whipped cream and serve immediately.
- Of COURSE this can be doubled!
Outstanding! Once the scoops of ice cream had melted and blended with the creamy hazelnut coffee, I stirred it gently and formed a creamy, chocolately drink that was simply outstanding and one of the best coffee drinks I've had in a very long time. One was definitely not enough! Thanks Annacia. Made for "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.
This is a fabulous coffee/ice cream treat! I made just one-fourth of this recipe for myself this afternoon and it was delicious! The hazelnut coffee goes so well with the ice cream. It's better than anything you can get in any coffee shop and much cheaper! Thanks for posting. Made for Photo Tag.