Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Yep! There's three here...cashews, carrots, and cheddar...and they all blend into a mouth-watering dish. You know the saying..."Try it. You'll like it"
- 3 cups white rice, cooked (or brown)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup cashew nuts, unsalted, slightly broken
- 2 extra large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, fresh grind
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except 1 cup cheese and cashews.
- Butter 2 qt casserole.
- Pour combined ingredients into casserole.
- Scatter nuts over top, follow with rest of cheese evenly sprinkled over top.
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Cover lightly wih foil if getting too brown.
- It's all done -- what are you waiting for!
- Dig in!