1/3 Photos of The Thigh Who Loved Me
HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)'s Note:
Another take on one of those great low fat recipes from the Podleski sisters. This one gives you extra-tasty oven barbecued chicken thighs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ARRANGE chicken thighs in a single layer in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 2WHISK together in a separate bowl the ketchup, salsa, honey, dijon mustard, chili powder and cumin until well blended.
- 3POUR sauce over chicken; Turn pieces to coat both sides with the sauce.
- 4BAKE uncovered at 400F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Thigh Who Loved Me
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 618.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g