- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce (chopped or thinly shredded)
- 1 bunch thin sliced green onion
- 2 avocados, peeled pitted and diced
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds, toasted (crushed in a mortar and pestle)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce (Nuoc Mam)
- fresh cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar.
- In a large wooden salad bowl, combine the lettuce, green onions, avocados, and crushed toasted sesame seeds.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Add the Nuoc Mam sauce and toss again lightly.
- Season with cracked pepper taste and serve.