Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you have always loved the tartar sauce you get at a fish and chips place, you'll love this one. I tinkered around with it over time and I think this one is pretty darn close! It's my favorite and only takes 5 minutes to whip up!
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard (French's will do in lieu of powdered)
- 3 tablespoons dill pickles or 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard until well blended.
- Dice dill pickles and add to mixture.
- Add tarragon and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
This is very tasty! I was out of tarragon so I used a little thyme and some parsley. Very Good.
I am a Tartar Sauce "Snob" and this recipe was wonderful!!
So quick and good!