Slivered nori adds a little more ocean flavor to this shrimp/weiner dog. From Sunset.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°). Grill hot dogs until slightly charred all over, about 6 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2Toss shrimp with oil in a small bowl, then grill, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add buns and grill, turning frequently, until warmed and lightly charred, about 3 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, smash avocado with a fork in a small bowl and stir in onion. In another small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- 4Set dogs in buns and dollop with avocado mixture, then drizzle generously with Sriracha mayonnaise. Halve shrimp lengthwise and divide among dogs. Sprinkle with nori.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Surfer Hot Dog
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.1
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 1241.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 18.2 g