Recipe by Kana K.
A copycat of "Denny's" signature sandwich. According to the menu: "Thinly sliced turkey breast with melted Swiss cheese, bacon strips and tomato on grilled sourdough." It's that simple.
- 3 -4 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 -3 slices roma tomatoes or 2 -3 slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Heat some butter in non-stick pan over medium heat and Grill turkey breast stack without separating until the meat is golden brown on both sides, remove& set aside.
- butter bread lightly on one side of each slice, Place in pan butter-side down.
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese on unbuttered side, put turkey on Swiss cheese, Sprinkle with salt (optional).
- Place bacon strips on breast and Stack tomato on top of bacon, Top off with remaining sourdough slice, unbuttered side toward tomatoes.
- When golden brown flip.
- After 2 mintues remove and serve, sliced into 3 equal size pieces -- Ya !