1/2 Photos of The Spice Hunter's Satay Sauce
I toss in a handful of chopped peanuts and call this peanut chicken. Serve with any grilled meat, chicken, fried tofu, or eggplant. If anybody has a substitute for The Spice Hunter Thai Seasoning, please share (this one includes sesame seeds, chile pepper, coriander, onion, red pepper, shrimp, garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon oil)! For now, I haven't found an adequate substitute for this seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, add 2/3 cup coconut milk and Thai Seasoning on high until smooth.
- 2Pour in small saucepan, simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- 3Add remaining coconut milk, sugar, lime juice, and fish sauce; simmer 4 more minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and blend in peanut butter and cilantro.
- 5Let cool to room temperature, add additional coconut milk if consistency is too thick.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Spice Hunter's Satay Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.6
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 419.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: