1/1 Photo of The Spanish Ranch Panini ! #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Looking for a quick and satisfying meal? Look no farther-I have the solution! Thanks to the perfect blend of seasoning from the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix, this unique sandwich is a recipe to remember! I combined classic Spanish ingredients together to create the perfect cheese spread. The chicken is moist, tender and perfectly seasoned. My favorite part however, is the golden, buttery bread with the kick of ranch grilled right into the sandwich. Lunch or dinner-you got to give this recipe a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 2 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 slices bakery fresh sourdough bread
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke heart, diced
- 4 teaspoons pimientos
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1Combine 6 tablespoons of the softened butter, and 2 tablespoons of the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix in a small bowl. Set ranch butter aside.
- 2Sprinkle 4 teaspoons of the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix over chicken to season. Over medium high heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, along with seasoned chicken breast to skillet. Cook on each side for about 4 minutes each side to brown. Add water and cover pan with lid to complete cooking. Remove chicken when juices run clear, and chicken is no longer pink. Let rest for about four minutes, then slice each breast horizontally to create 4 thin pieces, or cut chicken into thin vertical strips. Place chicken back into pan and toss in any extra pan drippings, keep warm until needed.
- 3To create the Spanish Cheese Spread, combine cream cheese, olives, artichokes, pimentos, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese and remaining Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix in a bowl. Stir well to combine.
- 4If using a Panini maker (the preferred way), adjust to manufactures recommended setting to preheat grill.
- 5Using the reserved ranch butter, spread butter on top of each slice of bread.
- 6To create Paninis, place one slice of bread, buttered side down on grill, followed by ¼ of the chicken. Pile ½ cup of baby spinach leaves on top of chicken. On the second slice of bread, spread ¼ of the Spanish Cheese Spread on the bottom or “unbuttered” side. Place bread on top of spinach, buttered side up. Close Panini maker and grill for about 8 minutes, or until golden brown. If you are able, grill 2 Panini’s at a time. Keep Paninis in a warm in a 200 degree oven until all sandwiches are complete. Note: If you do not have a Panini maker, no worries, just toast sandwiches in a skillet over medium low heat, for about 4-5 minutes each side, or until bread is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Spanish Ranch Panini ! #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.6
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 1034.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix