Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy & quick to make. If you are not worried about calories add buttered crumbs with parmesan to the top. I have added capers to the sauce too.
- 1 lb sole fillet
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter (or spray your pan with veggie oil)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted, use low fat if you wish)
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice on the sole and add salt& pepper, place filets in a baking dish.
- Saute the zucchini, peppers& onions in the butter.
- Simmer until the liquid has evaporated add soup, wine parsley& dill weed.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour over the sole.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- DO NOT OVER COOK.
I made this using Cream of Celery soup instead of mushroom because that is what I had on hand. We liked it a whole lot. Had this with steamed green beans and new potatoes. thanks Bergy!!!!!
This is a must miss for my entire family. We tried it but didn't like the recipe.