This is so easy & quick to make. If you are not worried about calories add buttered crumbs with parmesan to the top. I have added capers to the sauce too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sole fillet
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter (or spray your pan with veggie oil)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted, use low fat if you wish)
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sprinkle the lemon juice on the sole and add salt& pepper, place filets in a baking dish.
- 3Saute the zucchini, peppers& onions in the butter.
- 4Simmer until the liquid has evaporated add soup, wine parsley& dill weed.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Pour over the sole.
- 7Bake 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- 8DO NOT OVER COOK.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Sole of my Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 615.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 24.1 g