1/1 Photo of The Snow Princess' Coconut Snowballs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded coconut (freshly grated preferred)
- 1 pint ice cream (your favorite kind)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread the coconut over a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted but not dark brown (5-8 minutes). Be sure to watch carefully!
- 3Transfer the coconut to a bowl and let cool.
- 4Just before serving, place the coconut in a pie pan. Use an ice cream scoop to form 2-inch balls of ice cream. Shake the pan to coat the balls with toasted coconut and use as a garnish for Miami Brownies or other desserts.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Snow Princess' Coconut Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g