1/6 Photos of The Smart Girl's Way to Clean Silver
Missy Wombat's Note:
Now how come no one mentioned this snazzy little trick in high school chemistry all those years ago?
My Private Note
- 1Line a pot with aluminium foil.
- 2Place your silver in the pot.
- 3The silver you are cleaning must be in contact with the foil.
- 4Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda over the items and then pour boiling water to cover.
- 5Sparkling clean silver and NO SCRUBBING!
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Smart Girl's Way to Clean Silver
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g