1/1 Photo of The "slim" Jim Sandwich
This recipe is of a sandwich I fondly remember from Big Boy, however I have lightened it up a bit. (4.5 WW points) Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ham in non-stick skillet on low just till sizzles a little, turn over.
- 2Once heated through turn off stove and put cheese on top so it can melt a little.
- 3Spread each piece of bread with 1/2 tablespoons of dressing.
- 4Build sandwich with ham, cheese, tomato and lettuce. Cut in half. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The "slim" Jim Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.3
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 1761.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: