Recipe by Petdrwife
This recipe is of a sandwich I fondly remember from Big Boy, however I have lightened it up a bit. (4.5 WW points) Enjoy.
Top Review by Sarah_Jayne
I thought this was a really tasty and low fat sandwich. I liked that the insides were a bit warm but it wasn't cooked like grilled cheese. The thousand island dressing reminded me a bit of a ruben in style. I would certainly make this again.
- 2 slices low-calorie bread (toasted)
- 6 slices virginia ham (thin slice or shaved)
- 1 slice low-fat swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ham in non-stick skillet on low just till sizzles a little, turn over.
- Once heated through turn off stove and put cheese on top so it can melt a little.
- Spread each piece of bread with 1/2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Build sandwich with ham, cheese, tomato and lettuce. Cut in half. Enjoy.