Recipe by maybebaby
this is a wonderful and colourful dish. its so easy to make and above all you can play around with the ingredients..have fun and hope you enjoy it..
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into stripes
- 1 green pepper, cut to bite-size pieces
- 1 large onion, cut to bite-size
- chili sauce (be a bit generous)
- fresh lemon juice, to taste
- black pepper
- 1 pinch of chicken caribbean jerk seasoning
- oil, for basting
Directions See How It's Made
- in a bowl, put chicken pieces then add all the other ingredients except for the vegetables.
- marinate for 30-45 minutes if using bamboo sticks as skewers, soak them in water for a while to avoid them from being burnt or discoloured.
- skew chicken at one end then skew the vegetables alternately and then skew the chicken.then the vegetables.(a swirl-like manner).
- heat grill till hot, arrange skewers spaciously and grill for like a 3 mins then baste with little oil.
- grill one side for like 8-10 mins and turn over to grill the other side. baste if its becoming dry. serve on a bed of lettuce.