Recipe by Annas_Mom_Erin
This stupidly simple salad is completely delicious. Great for pot lucks and barbecues. Cooking time is for pasta. Prep time includes chilling.
Top Review by Susie D
This easy recipe was a nice find for PAC-Fall '08. Because of the small number dining I reduced the recipe. I also elected to replace the tomato with a red bell pepper since I would have leftovers and used black olives. Next time I might add a few more veggies for additional color, but they aren't needed. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
- 2 (907.18 g) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, diced (makes about 1 cup)
- 170.09 g cansliced olives (approximate)
- 226.79 g bottlecreamy caesar salad dressing
- 236.59 ml canned parmesan cheese