Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Strangely enough, I got this recipe over at amazon.com, given by their financial blogger. It was he who dubbed this recipe "simplest and tastiest." By giving this recipe,he was making the point that you save money and eat better by cooking at home rather than eating out. This does sound tasty to me and I can't wait to try it So I'm saving the recipe here.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (chicken & herbs if you can find ti)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in strips if you'd like)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Put all ingredients into a 3-1/2 quart crockpot. Cover.
- Cook on LO heat for 4 hours.