Recipe by [Entropy]
Like a Reese's only better, because it's fudgy! Like fudge only better because it's peanut buttery! It's only two ingredients which means it gets straight to the point of the most important flavors, not that it's somehow a compromise compared to more complicated recipes.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in a double-boiler, or by whatever method you prefer for melting chocolate.
- To do the double-boiler method without a real double-boiler, simply work with a mixing bowl above simmering water on stovetop. Find a small mixing bowl that balances well over a saucepan, so that the bottom of the bowl sits slightly down into the saucepan. Put some water in the saucepan, making sure it is not full enough to touch the bottom of the bowl. Put the saucepan on stovetop burner and bring the water to a simmer. Put the chocolate chips in the mixing bowl above the saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir them as they melt, until all lumps are gone.
- Add peanut butter to the mixing bowl.
- Stir well so that the peanut butter and chocolate are thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour into a small pan.
- Cool and harden several hours or overnight if possible.
- Cut into pieces.