Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I've been making this particular cake since around 1973. It always turns out perfectly, and so moist. You'll love this one, even if you don't like prunes.
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 jar prune baby food (junior size)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and oil, beat until well mixed.
- Add babyfood prunes and nuts, mix further.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes.