Recipe by Baby Kato
This is a great way to kick start your day. For the best tasting drinks, a few simple rules should always be followed; always use fresh when possible, choose vegetables or fruits that are in season, smell good, are nicely ripened and never prepare them in advance. This will ensure a good beneficial drink.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
A wonderfully healthy lunch treat. Similiar consistency to a smoothie I would say. I enjoyed the addition of both the hot sauce and the lime. I did add about 1 T of water to thin it out a bit and added a pinch of salt. THANKS! Made for bevy tag.
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, washed, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sweet, grated
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 1⁄4-1 teaspoon hot sauce (ex. habanero hot sauce) (optional)
- 1 lime slice, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tomatoes, carrot and lime juice into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Drain the mixture and serve in a pretty juice glass. Add a dash of your favourite hot sauce and garnish with the lime slice.
- This is best served right after its made, enjoy.