Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious creation perfect for Sunday morning breakfast!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sage
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Use immediately, or freeze in an airtight container.
- When ready to serve, form sausage into patties and cook in a skillet on medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side.