Prep 1 min
Cook 7 mins
Great summer drink. A very popular cocktail in our house parties. We had guests "dropping in" just for this drink.
- 1 1⁄4 cups raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate
- 3 cups whole frozen raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 cups gold tequila
- 1⁄2 cup orange, liquere
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 Mexican lime, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except lime and sugar in a blender and blend until slushy, adding more ice if necessary.
- To prepare glasses, moisten rims with a lime slice and dip in a plate of sugar.
- Fill glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices.