Recipe by Karen From Colorado
I have never made this but was asked to post the recipe for someone in chat. I looked for an email address to ask permission first but could not find one so I will just say that the recipe belongs to Charlie Porter and the web site is http://www.pastracks.com/mcf/recipe.htm. I posted it just like he has it there. Good luck and dont shine and drive. I have no idea about prep time.
Top Review by NoeleenCleary
.epicre siht fo ecneulfni eht rednu llits m"I diarfa m"I tub weiver a etirw d"I. Y'all be sure to look at this review after you get released. That's how you read it last night. :D Priceless.
- 20 gallons mineral water
- 15 lbs sugar
- 1⁄2 gallon dried cracked corn (like in chicken feed) or 1⁄2 gallon dried whole corn (like in chicken feed)
- 1 can blue ribbon malt syrup (This gives it a smooth flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir often and keep the mixture in a warm place and it will soon start to work.
- Just before it stops working (when it gets a lacy bubble on top) put it in the "can" to cook.
- When this starts to boil, it comes out of the end of the coil.
- Put the jug under the condenser spout and collect the run.
- Cut the first gallon with water as it runs to about 120 proof.
- Add burnt sugar and water here if you need the color.