Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Try this delicious and simple way to serve pork. It's quick to the table and seems like you spent alot of time making it. I serve it over thin spaghetti. It would be equally good over rice.
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté pork cubes, garlic and onion until pork starts to brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, lower heat to a simmer, cover and cook gently for 12 to 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning, adding salt and black pepper if desired.
Very bland and watery. Healthy, though. That's always the tradeoff...