Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
Try this delicious and simple way to serve pork. It's quick to the table and seems like you spent alot of time making it. I serve it over thin spaghetti. It would be equally good over rice.
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté pork cubes, garlic and onion until pork starts to brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, lower heat to a simmer, cover and cook gently for 12 to 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning, adding salt and black pepper if desired.