Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
There are alot of recipes out there for this quick and tasty bread but they all make a large bread that's just too much for my small family. I created this yummy version for those of us who need a smaller "loaf". It's the perfect size for 2 adults and 1 or 2 kids. I make mine in a small heart shaped springform pan. My daughter just loves it and my husband wolfs this down fast.
Top Review by J-Lynn
Excellent! I made this in a glass pyrex bowl; 25degrees lower than the biscuit tube specified. Took a little longer to bake, but made the nice pretty shape that I was looking for! :)
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on your biscuits. They vary for some reason.
- Spray a small bundt pan, springform or a regular loaf pan with non-stick spray. If using a springform, cover the outside bottom with foil because the butter will leak out and smoke in the oven (and smoke your WHOLE house up- this happened to me the first time I made it).
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a bowl large enough to hold the biscuits.
- Add all of the spices and cheese to the butter and stir.
- Cut the biscuits up into 4-6 pieces and add to the butter mixture. Stir them up to coat them all real good. I always end up using my hands cause they stick together.
- Put the biscuit pieces into the pan so they're lumpy, bumpy but spread out evenly and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until nicely browned and done in the middle.
- Run to the table with everyone chasing you. If you don't run, they'll be gone before you get to the table!