1/6 Photos of The Realtor's Small Sized Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
There are alot of recipes out there for this quick and tasty bread but they all make a large bread that's just too much for my small family. I created this yummy version for those of us who need a smaller "loaf". It's the perfect size for 2 adults and 1 or 2 kids. I make mine in a small heart shaped springform pan. My daughter just loves it and my husband wolfs this down fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven according to the directions on your biscuits. They vary for some reason.
- 2Spray a small bundt pan, springform or a regular loaf pan with non-stick spray. If using a springform, cover the outside bottom with foil because the butter will leak out and smoke in the oven (and smoke your WHOLE house up- this happened to me the first time I made it).
- 3Melt the butter in the microwave in a bowl large enough to hold the biscuits.
- 4Add all of the spices and cheese to the butter and stir.
- 5Cut the biscuits up into 4-6 pieces and add to the butter mixture. Stir them up to coat them all real good. I always end up using my hands cause they stick together.
- 6Put the biscuit pieces into the pan so they're lumpy, bumpy but spread out evenly and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until nicely browned and done in the middle.
- 7Run to the table with everyone chasing you. If you don't run, they'll be gone before you get to the table!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Realtor's Small Sized Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.3
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 1667.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 12.1 g