Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
These potatoes are yummy, rich and decadent! They are not diet friendly but boy are they worth the extra calories! They're a nice change when you want something different than the same old mashed potatoes. This recipes makes alot so if you need less, it's easily cut in half. You can make these a day or 2 ahead and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2267.96 g potatoes, peeled
- 118.29 ml butter, room temp (1 stick)
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml sour cream, room temp
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 20-30 minutes. Mash while hot.
- Stir in butter and cream chesse.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or spread in a 13x9 casserole and refrigerate until ready to use.
- An hour before serving, remove from refrigerator, set on counter for 30 minutes or so.
- Bake, uncovered at for 30 minutes or so to heat through.