1/2 Photos of The Realtor's Party Potatoes
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
These potatoes are yummy, rich and decadent! They are not diet friendly but boy are they worth the extra calories! They're a nice change when you want something different than the same old mashed potatoes. This recipes makes alot so if you need less, it's easily cut in half. You can make these a day or 2 ahead and refrigerate until ready to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender, about 20-30 minutes. Mash while hot.
- 2Stir in butter and cream chesse.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- 4Serve immediately or spread in a 13x9 casserole and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 5An hour before serving, remove from refrigerator, set on counter for 30 minutes or so.
- 6Bake, uncovered at for 30 minutes or so to heat through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Realtor's Party Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 584.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g