Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a great dressing this one is. It's very thick and almost like a dip. To thin it down, I add a little bit of milk until I get it to the consistency I like. You can do the same thing and make it just the way you like it- thick or thin- you choose.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Great as a salad dressing or dip for vegetable crudites or chips.
Wow!!! This is terrific and so simple to make!! I made mine to go on a salad, so I thinned it somewhat for my tastes, but could also see using this as a dip for veggies. I did add a little salt but think next time I would leave it out and just add it to the salad if needed. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for PRMR.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written and I loved it. Great easy dressing.
Great dressing! I made this for my picky 80y dad, who's famous for criticizing anything and everything that doesn't mesh with his standards, but he went on and on how delicious this was. Phew! lol.. thanks much.