Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add this yummy treat to your gift baskets. I gave this to my Mother for Christmas and she just loved it. I kept a little for myself and I thought it was pretty good, too. It gives your coffee that extra special taste. This will make 1 3/4 or 2 cups of creamer, depending on whether you choose to use sugar or splenda.
- 3⁄4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar (I always substitute 1/2 cup splenda granular)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a smal bowl, blend together the creamer and the cocoa powder.
- Dribble the mint extract over and around, whisking it in as you go.
- Add the sugar or splenda and whisk that inches.
- Store in a container with a tight fitting lid.
- Add about 2 tsp of this to your coffee cup. Yum. It's good.