1/4 Photos of The Realtor's Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin
2 hrs 15 mins
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
This is one of my favorite recipes for potatoes au gratin. I make this is an enameled cast iron casserole so I can make the sauce and bake the potatoes all in the same pan. If you don't have one of those, just make the sauce, stir in the potatoes and then pour the mixture into a buttered 2 or 3 qt. casserole dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*.
- 2In casserole, melt 1/4 cup butter, stir in flour, salt and minced garlic.
- 3Add milk and cook until mixture boils and thickens, whisking constantly.
- 4Stir in cheeses until sauce is smooth.
- 5Add potatoes,stir until thoroughly combined.
- 6Mix the breadcrumbs with the melted 1 tablespoons butter and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- 7Bake uncovered 1 1/2 to 2 hours until bubbly on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Realtor's Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 678.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 16.7 g