Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
I love making my own salad dressings and I'm always looking for new ones. This delicious dressing recipe came from www.horseradish.org It's perfect on a green salad served along side of a nice, juicy steak!
Top Review by breezermom
Loved the creamy taste with the horseradish! I did have to use the trick of mixing vinegar with milk to make my buttermilk, but that didn't seem to affect the recipe at all. We really enjoyed this dressing. Thanks for sharing.
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped (green onions)
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled horseradish
- salt and pepper