- 1 fresh croissant, split
- 3 slices roast turkey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared stuffing
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce (whole or jellied)
- red leaf lettuce (or other leafy lettuce- we like romain)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the inside of the split croissant with mayonnaise or warmed gravy.
- Heat the turkey and stuffing in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, if desired.
- Layer half of croissant with hot turkey and stuffing, cranberry sauce and lettuce, and top with the other half of croissant.
- Serve immediately.