Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich makes getting rid of the left-over turkey a gourmet event. My family loves these. I hope yours does, too.
- 1 fresh croissant, split
- 3 slices roast turkey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared stuffing
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce (whole or jellied)
- red leaf lettuce (or other leafy lettuce- we like romain)
- Spread the inside of the split croissant with mayonnaise or warmed gravy.
- Heat the turkey and stuffing in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, if desired.
- Layer half of croissant with hot turkey and stuffing, cranberry sauce and lettuce, and top with the other half of croissant.
- Serve immediately.
This is a great sandwich that I enjoy year-round. I always add tomato! Really makes a difference.
Yum..this was delicious. You really can't go wrong with this combination!
Perfect, delightful, and easy. This is the epitome of Thanksgiving. It reaches it's pinnacle when you delve into the turkey sandwich. The only difference is I used homemade crusty bread slices, and threw some gravy on top. Delicious! I didn't know, I didn't know this is what a REAL sandwich tastes like! Mad for PRMR Holiday Special. November 2009