Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love making my own salad dressings and this is one of my favorites.
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground pepper
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.19 ml red peppers or 0.19 ml Tabasco sauce
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml extra virgin olive oil (I use 1/2 water & 1/2 oil)
- Place the garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and cheese in the container of a blender; process until mixture is smooth.
- With motor running, add the oil in a very thin stream through the center of the blender's lid until all oil is incorporated. Dressing should have a creamy-like consistency. Store in the refrigerator.
Great tasting salad dressing. I made this as written, but scaled it back to 1/4 of the recipe. I liked that I didn't have to worry about using a raw egg, like most recipes. I did take a photo, but it was so hot and humid out, the picture didn't come through well. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.