Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy and so quick to put together.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in cold milk, then instant chocolate pudding mix. Beat on low speed with an electric mixer for 1 minute, then on medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping the bowl often.
- Pour into graham cracker pie crust and chill until firm. Just before serving, spoon cherry pie filling on top.
This is definitely a winner at my table! We love a chocolate-&-cherry combo, & this really fills the bill! Made as given, although another time I'll be making it in a homemade deep-dish pie crust, doubling the chocolate pudding (& maybe even the cream cheese!), & topping the cherry filling with a sprinkling of grated or finely chopped dark chocolate! Definitely a keeper recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This was really good and really easy. Thanks for a great recipe!
My grand-daughter and I whipped this together this evening. We made it as directed with the addition of some Cool Whip.....Delicious! This will be going into our recipe book for sure.